Infinity BEST v2.29 Released
Infinity Nokia [BEST] v2.29 - MTK Nokia Firmware Reader / Maker and More
MTKx Flash Engine Updated
- Automatic "Repair Mode" enable, if device have damaged ROM
- Infinity ( Factory-Like ) FW flashing support
xCNT Tool Updated
- MediaTek tab activated
- Allow make firmware for MTK phones from read dump
Supported Lines :
- Nokia 108: RM-944, RM-945, RM-1124
- Nokia 220: RM-969, RM-970, RM-971, RM-1125
- Nokia 225: RM-1011, RM-1012, RM-1043
- Nokia 130: RM-1035, RM-1036, RM-1037, RM-1122
- Nokia 215: RM-1110, RM-1111, RM-1112
- Nokia 105: RM-1133, RM-1134, RM-1135
- Nokia 222: RM-1136, RM-1137
- Nokia 230: RM-1172, RM-1173
- Nokia 216: RM-1187, RM-1188
- Nokia 150: RM-1189, RM-1190
Result FW is like factory one, which contain all need part to complete reflash or langpack change.
Older models below Nokia 105 are supported as backward compatibility. Almost not required to use.
Main Use :
- Make firmwares for HMD phones which are NOT available YET!
- MTKx Legacy/HMD models problem solution: read FW from HMD devices (sw11 and newer)
Optional use: Make firmwares with required LANGPACK which are NOT available YET!
Service Operations Revised
- MTKx: FlahIC detection on flash read improved for some devices
- MTKx: Dump reading more faster now
- NXP: HW revision verification has made problems for some rare X+ and XL+ models, fixed
- Some bugfixes and improvements at all
MTKx Legacy / HMD Models :
- Those phones may have 2 version of firmware (old and new sec)
- Nokia 150 (it has legacy and hmd version)
- Nokia 105, Nokia 130, Nokia 216, Nokia 222, Nokia 230: probably two versions are available
- CS problem after flashing may be a result of flashing different version. Just reflash to another one ( SW10: LEGACY, SW11 and newer: HMD )
Lumia / Nokia :
- MS will CLOSE WHOLE Windows Mobile support at June 2017.
- What will be with servers with firmwares - no one knows, but MS politic is simple - close and forget!
- If you have chance, free drive space and good inet: DOWNLOAD ALL NEED FIRMWARES!
- There will be NO newer versions anymore other than existing ones.
Post a Comment