Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT) Setup
[MUST READ] RULES To Be STRICTLY FOLLOWED
For better support, and avoid misuse of forum space,
Please read and abide by the following rules
- Before asking anything, check sticky thread, search our section. Any question already answered, may not be answered again.
- If you seek help on an issue, please search first if this issue has been resolved already by some other user. It will save your time and ours too.
- Please post full details of issue and phone condition with Logs/Screenshot. Any complaint without any Log/Screenshot will be deleted or will remain unanswered.
- Any post containing "same issue", "i have same problem", "not work", "i tried everything" will be considered SPAM and will be deleted.
- It may take time for us to see and reply to your issue. Sometimes our supportive users can also help you. If your issue has not been answered, just wait until it gets answered.
- It is not necessary that only Product Manager or Product Supporter will answer your query. We have many nice users here who also have good knowledge and can reply and help to solve your issue.
- If you find a post useful, simply press Thanks Button. Any post with "Thanks", "Good work", "Keep it up" etc will be deleted as SPAM.
- If you want to request some features, it is ok to tell us once. Repeatedly posting about it will cause it to be considered as SPAM and will be treated accordingly.
- Product Manager, Supporter, and frequent user of our tool are considered Senior here. Regardless of their forum status and joining date. So please show some respect to them.
- Be careful while showing attitude here. What ever is your attitude, we have 2x or sometimes even more in return.
- Never try to hijack others thread. If you have something to post, please make own thread or use related thread.
- No comparison with other tools. Whether in good or in bad means. If you are eager to post such things, please mask other tool name as it should not make any relevance to them.
- Do not post logs from other tools. If you have such issue, that it is impossible to create any log with UMT, you may come in private to discuss it.
- We may not provide help on basic things which every user is supposed to know, like installing software, downloading, copying, renaming, deleting a file, checking Device Manager for devices which are not installed or installing device driver etc.
- We reserve rights to DELETE / MODIFY POSTS as per our rules, which may update from time to time.
Br, Ultimate Multi Tool