UMTv2 / UMT Pro - Ultimate MTK v5.1 Update Released
UMTv2 / UMT Pro
[25-08-22] UMTv2/UMTPro UltimateMTK v5.1 - Xiaomi MiCloud / OTA Disable, Vivo & More
Support Functions :
- Read Info
- Reset FRP (For devices supporting this feature)
- Reset Locks (All Android Versions, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)
- Read Pattern (Android 5.x and earlier, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)
- Format FS
- Format FS (Advance)
- IMEI Repair in META / Boot Mode
- Backup NVRAM
- Restore NVRAM
- Reboot to META / FACTORY / FASTBOOT Mode
- Added Support for Helio CPU (MT6750, MT6755, MT6763, MT6739 etc)
- Disable Lock / Restore Lock for Encrypted Userdata
- Remove Lcoks for Encrypted Userdata for Vivo
- Factory Reset in META Mode (Vivo, Oppo and others)
- SafeFormat Option to let device format itself safely in recovery
- Added Support for Helio X20 (MT6797)
- Oppo/Realme Safe Factory Reset in META Mode
- Added Disable Auth to disable SLA/DAA
- Added Mi Account Reset
- Xiaomi IMEI Repair - New!!!
- NVRAM/NVDATA Format - New!!!
- META Reboot for SLA Enabled Devices
- MTK One Click Function Added
- Crash Preloader Added
- Added More Options in MTK One Click
- Added Bootloader Unlock / Relock'
- Added RPMB Read/Write
- Added Vivo Security Repair
- Added Samsung Knox Guard (KG) Status Change
- Added Oppo ID Remove
- Added Huawei ID Remove
- Added Erase RPMB
- Added Partition Manager
- Vivo MT6765 Enable/Disable BROM - NEW!!!
- Xiaomi Disable OTA - NEW!!!
- Xiaomi Disable MiCloud - NEW!!!
MTK One Click :
- No need to select any model.
- No need to select any DA/preloader.
- Simply tick required options and execute.
Supported SOCs for DAA/SLA Bypass :
- MT6833 (Dimensity 700 5G)
- MT6853 (Dimensity 720 5G)
- MT6758 (Helio P30)
- MT6781 (Helio G96)
- MT6877 (Dimensity 900)
- MT6893 (Dimensity 1200)
Disable OTA and Find Device (Xiaomi)
- It will disable OTA updates and Find Device also
- Bootloader should be already unlocked
Remove Orange State (Oppo)
- Removes Orange state warning on unlocked devices
- Supports most Oppo firmware
Enable/Disable BROM for Vivo MT6765 Devices
- Preloader Crashing for BROM does not work anymore in updated devices
- Use this option for MT6765 base devices to enter BROM mode
- After Enable BROM, you must use custom preloader for other operations
- Once finished, use Disable BROM to restore device back to normal condition
- You must use correct backup file made while Enable BROM
Improved Bootloader Unlock Function
Improved Read Device Information for Helio Devices
MTK One Click supports most phones regardless of Brand and Model
- Features introduced may work on other devices too, which are not litsed here.
- User needs to untick By Model checkbox to be able to select Platform manually.
- For manual work, just select Platform and DA.
- For new secured devices, use Disable Auth, and select Preloader.
- Rest operations will work same.
Note : Some features are device/OS specific and may not work on all devices.
ESN / MEID / IMEI REPAIR IS INTENDED TO REPAIR ESN / MEID / IMEI TO ORIGINAL ONE WRITTEN ON PHONE BACK LABEL / BOX. WE DO NOT ENDORSE OR ENCOURAGE ESN / MEID / IMEI CHANGING. ITS ILLEGAL. USER IS SOLE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY DONE WITH USE OF FEATURES PROVIDED IN OUR SOFTWARE, NOT LIMITED TO ESN / MEID / IMEI.
ANY USER USING OUR SOFTWARE FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSE WILL BE SOLE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTS.
WE CONDEMN USE OF OUR SOFTWARE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSE.
How to Download :
- Download UMT Support Access.
- Connect UMT Box/Dongle to PC and Run UMT Support Access.
- Download required Executable from Installer folder.
- Download Mirrors
PLEASE DO NOT POST OFF TOPIC HERE. ONLY POST REGARDING THIS UPDATE AND SUPPORTED MODELS. ANY OFF TOPIC POST WILL BE DELETED
UMTv2 MTK Pro v5.1 Setup Released