UFI Box Driver
Universal Flashing Interface Driver
UFi Box is a powerful EMMC Service Tool that can Read EMMC user data, as well as repair, resize, format, erase, read write and update the firmware on EMMC in Samsung, china phone SK Hynix, Toshiba, Kingston, micron, and other brands.
UFi Box is a tool to repair phones with the ability to:
- Repair EMMC
- Resize EMMC
- Format EMMC
- Write full data, erase fully
- Read boot1
- Read boot2
- Read EXT CSD
- Read User Data
- Update firmware
- Via test point
What are the advantages of UFi Box?
- Has its own software, a stand-alone
- Display that is easily understood by the user or newbie first technical advance that has been made as easy as possible usage Or ONE CLICK without having configurations app.
- Supported database of various kinds of IC EMMC, which in included in the software Ufi box
- Support Ic EMMC Samsung and china phone SK Hynix, Toshiba, Kingston, micron, and other brands
- Has a faster speed compared to other boxes because it uses an interface 8bit full speed
- Support the use, installation and use in support by practitioners directly
- USB 2.0 High-Speed(480 Mbps)
- Modern design, with built-in LDO Voltage Out and external power source
- Secured with Java smart card and online system
- Multiprotocol ready, with 20 (13 usable) multi-purpose IO pins and 1 Full-Speed USB-HOST
- Integrated software managed over-current protection
Lowest-cost universal software platform in the market
Work with standalone and user-friendly software
Strong and secure software platform integrated with online(server based) security
Planned to support as many as possible up-to-date repair solution
Integrated file synchronising function
What are the supported OSes?
UFI software developed inside Windows 7 64bit environment, but it can work with All other Windows version starting Windows XP.
However, we recommend to use the software with Windows 7 or later.
We have tested the software and drivers to be working with the following OSes:
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 (32bit)
- Windows 7 Home (32bit)
- Windows 7 Ultimate (32bit)
- Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit)
- Windows 8 Profesional (64bit)
- Windows 8.1 Profesional (64bit)
- Windows 10 Final (64bit)
All the hardware was passed the QC in the factory before dispatch, however, some devices may have problems in the customer's hand.
UFi Box, UFI-Lite and the eMMC Socket were covered by 6-months limited warranty.
This warranty does not include problems that were caused by the user himself, such as water damage, burns because of over-voltage, etc.
- UFi Box USB2.0 High-Speed + Smartcard
- UFI-Lite USB3.0 SuperSpeed uSD/eMMC Reader
- 2 In 1 eMMC/eMCP socket (169-FBGA,153-FBGA,162-FBGA,186-FBGA)
- eMMC/eMCP socket (221-FBGA)
- UFI ISP Adapter V2
- USB Data Cable
- USB to DC 5V External Power cable
UFI Dongle Overview
UFI Dongle is security dongle to be used with UFI Android ToolBox, No additional activation is needed.
Ultra low cost, Rich features, Using the same software used by UFIBOX.
- Universal Platform with support for almost all Android brands and models in the market
- Debrick Android Intel devices(ASUS, Lenovo, etc)
- Debrick Android Qualcomm HSUSB QDloader 9008(Xiaomi, Oppo, etc) devices
- Debrick Android MediaTek(Meizu, Oppo, etc) devices
- Repair Imei for Android Intel, Qualcomm, MediaTek (and another platform in future update)
- Normal flashing via Fastboot, Intel, Qualcomm Sahara or Firehose protocol, and MediaTek
- Regularly Updated Support files for Firmware
- Universal Android Fastboot flash client
- Brand and Model based firmware definition
- Support for Official ASUS .raw and .zip files
- Backup and Restore Android user data, apk files for before and after flashing
- Factory reset(erase cache and data ) for Android devices
- “Factory erase before flash” to clean-up user data
- “Erase all partitions (blankphone)”, this will erase all userdata partition including factory and config, imei and calibration data will be permanently deleted.
- this should only be used for “empty board”, for example after you replace the eMMC.
- Included Root script for ASUS Intel devices(‘#’ icon), based on: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/intel-android-devices-root-temp-cwm-t2975096
there are 4 fastboot oem triggers available. For newer device usually “T4” will work, but for A400CG please select “T2”.
– Intel SoC Platform Flasher for bricked devices
Supported platform: Moorestown, Medfield, Merrifield, Moorefield, CloverView and CloverViewPlus
– Pre-packaged debrick file (UFI-ASUS_intel_debrick_package.zip) available for the following devices:
- ASUS_T00F(A500CG), ASUS_T00J(A501CG)
- ASUS_T00G(A600CG), ASUS_Z002(A601CG)
– Imei repair for Intel SoC platform, specially for ASUS Intel devices.
– Imei repair for Qualcomm and MediaTek(AT mode or META mode).
WARNING: IMEI changing is illegal in most countries. Only use this function to restore the original IMEI !!!
- Dump all the eMMC partitions (extcsd, boot1, boot2, gp part and userarea partition)
- Read and write single partition for example factory, config, modemst1, modemst2, etc WARNING: dump result might be corrupted due to limitation of adb server and client in the windows environment, to resolve this please insert microSd into the device and use the “Dump to microSD” checkbox
- Screencap to capture the device screen, might be useful for documentation or repair phone with faulty lcd
- Clear or Disable PERM_WRITE_PROTECT bit in the csd field, to fix or avoid “cannot be wipe” problem
- DragAndDrop handler for adb sideload
- DragAndDrop handler for apk install