Intel Android device USB driver is a freeware software app filed under drivers and made available by Intel for Windows. The review for Intel Android device USB driver has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC. If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something! Installs compatibility for Intel-powered atom Android devices on Windows. Intel Android device USB driver is a collection of drivers for managing Android devices powered by Intel Atom processors from the computer. The pack ensures that your operating system will recognize and interact with any Atom-based smartphone or tablet connect to the PC through a USB cable.
Intel Android device USB driver on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from drivers without restrictions. Intel Android device USB driver 1.10.0 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows 10 PCs but also without a hitch on Windows 7 and Windows 8. Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Intel.
Intel Android USB Driver allows you to connect your Intel Atom processor Based Android Devices to the computer without the need to install any PC Suite Application. Here on this page, we have managed to share the latest version of Intel Android USB Drivers along with the previous versions.
Features of Intel Android USB Driver :
- Small Size and Auto Installer
The size of the driver package is approximately 9 MB only and comes as an installer application. Download the driver package and open it, and follow the screen Instructions to Install it on the computer.
- For Intel Atom Processor Only
Intel Android USB Driver works only for the Android devices running on the Intel Atom processor. It will not work on devices having other chipsets than Intel Atom processor.
- Supports Windows Computer
Intel Android USB Drivers is only available for Windows Computer. With the support to Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. There is no official Intel Android Driver for Linux and Mac Computer.
Readme Once :
- The Driver will only work for the devices having Intel Atom processor. If you are trying to install the Driver for any other Chipsets, then it wont work for you.
- Compatibility: Intel USB Driver supports Windows Computer Only, including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- If you are going to use the older version of Intel Android USB drivers, then you may face compatibility issues on Windows 8 and 8.1. To fix this, you need to run the setup under the compatibility mode set for Windows XP.
- Credits: Intel Android USB Driver is created and distributed by Intel, LLC. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the USB Driver for free.