UMTv2 MTK Pro v3.9 Update Released
UMTv2 / UMT Pro
Support Functions :
- Read Info
- Reset FRP (For devices supporting this feature)
- Reset Locks (All Android Versions, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)
- Read Pattern (Android 5.x and earlier, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)
- Format FS
- Format FS (Advance)
- IMEI Repair in META / Boot Mode
- Backup NVRAM
- Restore NVRAM
- Reboot to META / FACTORY / FASTBOOT Mode
- Added Support for Helio CPU (MT6750, MT6755, MT6763, MT6739 etc)
- Disable Lock / Restore Lock for Encrypted Userdata
- Remove Lcoks for Encrypted Userdata for Vivo
- Factory Reset in META Mode (Vivo, Oppo and others)
- SafeFormat Option to let device format itself safely in recovery
- Added Support for Helio X20 (MT6797)
- Oppo/Realme Safe Factory Reset in META Mode
- Added Disable Auth to disable SLA/DAA - New!!!
- Added Mi Account Reset - New!!!
- S5 (X652A)
- A15 (CPH2185)
- A1K (CPH1923)
- A3 (CPH1837)
- A31 (CPH2015)
- A83 (CPH1729)
- A83 (CPH1827)
- A9 (CPH1938)
- A91 (CPH2001PU)
- AX5s (CPH1912)
- F11 (CPH1911)
- F11 Pro (CPH1987)
- F15 (CPH2001)
- F17 Pro (CPH2119)
- F5 (CPH1723)
- F7 (CPH1819)
- F7 Youth (CPH1859)
- F9 (CPH1881)
- F9 Pro (CPH1823)
- F9 Pro (CPH1825)
- R5 (CPH1835)
- Realme 1 (CPH1861)
- Realme 3 (RMX1821)
- Realme C11 (RMX2185)
- Realme C2 (RMX1941)
- Realme C3 (RMX2020)
- Reno 2F (CPH1989)
- Reno 3 Pro 4G (CPH2035)
- Mi Play
- Redmi 6
Added Support for UFS Storage Devices
- Added Automatic Disable Auth
- Software will Automatically do it for listed phones
- If you use manual method, use "Use Disable Auth" checkbox on top to control behavior
- Added Connection Mode Help
- Now log will show you, in which mode to connect device.
- Fixed Disable Auth for Xiaomi Note 8 Pro and some others
- Auto Install Driver Package / Filter Driver with Setup Installer
- Features introduced may work on other devices too, which are not litsed here.
- User needs to untick By Model checkbox to be able to select Platform manually.
- For manual work, just select Platform and DA.
- For new secured devices, you may need to select AUTH and/or Preloader.
- Rest operations will work same.
Note : Some features are device/OS specific and may not work on all devices.
How to install libusb filter driver for Bypass Auth :
- Install libusb filter by running libusb-win32-devel-filter-126.96.36.199.exe from C:\UMTools\UltimateMTK\Drivers\
- Goto Start Menu > Libusb-Win32 > Filter Wizard
- Select Install a driver option, click Next.
- It will show you list of all devices you can install filter driver for. Select MTK USB Port and click Install.
- You are done.
Please note, that you don't need to disconnect phone once Disable Auth is done, and continue to required operation.
ESN / MEID / IMEI REPAIR IS INTENDED TO REPAIR ESN / MEID / IMEI TO ORIGINAL ONE WRITTEN ON PHONE BACK LABEL / BOX. WE DO NOT ENDORSE OR ENCOURAGE ESN / MEID / IMEI CHANGING. ITS ILLEGAL. USER IS SOLE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY DONE WITH USE OF FEATURES PROVIDED IN OUR SOFTWARE, NOT LIMITED TO ESN / MEID / IMEI.
ANY USER USING OUR SOFTWARE FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSE WILL BE SOLE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTS.
WE CONDEMN USE OF OUR SOFTWARE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSE.
How to Download :
- Download UMT Support Access.
- Connect UMT Box/Dongle to PC and Run UMT Support Access.
- Download required Executable from Installer folder.
- Download Mirrors
PLEASE DO NOT POST OFF TOPIC HERE. ONLY POST REGARDING THIS UPDATE AND SUPPORTED MODELS. ANY OFF TOPIC POST WILL BE DELETED
UMTv2 MTK Pro v3.9 Update Released