UMTv2 MTK Pro v4.0 Update Released
UMTv2 / UMT Pro
[23-03-2021] UMTv2 / UMTPro - UltimateMTK v4.0 Released - Xiaomi IMEI Repair, NVRAM Format and more...
Support Functions :
- Read Info
- Reset FRP (For devices supporting this feature)
- Reset Locks (All Android Versions, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)
- Read Pattern (Android 5.x and earlier, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)
- Format FS
- Format FS (Advance)
- IMEI Repair in META / Boot Mode
- Backup NVRAM
- Restore NVRAM
- Reboot to META / FACTORY / FASTBOOT Mode
- Added Support for Helio CPU (MT6750, MT6755, MT6763, MT6739 etc)
- Disable Lock / Restore Lock for Encrypted Userdata
- Remove Lcoks for Encrypted Userdata for Vivo
- Factory Reset in META Mode (Vivo, Oppo and others)
- SafeFormat Option to let device format itself safely in recovery
- Added Support for Helio X20 (MT6797)
- Oppo/Realme Safe Factory Reset in META Mode
- Added Disable Auth to disable SLA/DAA
- Added Mi Account Reset
- Xiaomi IMEI Repair - New!!!
- NVRAM/NVDATA Format - New!!!
- META Reboot for SLA Enabled Devices - New!!!
- Hot 9 (X655D)
- Canvas 2 Plus
- 2.3 (IRM)
- 3.1 Plus
- Spark 5 Pro (KD7h)
- Spark 6 Air
- Poco C3
- Poco M2
- Redmi 9
- Redmi 9C
- Redmi 10X
- Redmi 10X 4G
- Redmi 10X Pro
Added SLA Disable on META Functions
- SLA will be disabled if "Use Disable Auth" is checked
- Usefull for SLA Enabled devices like Xiaomi
- You can change this behaviour by toggling "Use Disable Auth" checkbox
Added Xiaomi IMEI Repair Method
- You can repair IMEI if lost after flashing
- This method is only to restore original IMEI from phone back label
- Only IMEI2 can be repaired
Added NVRAM/NVDATA Format
- You can format NVRAM/NVDATA to repair baseband unkown issue on some phones
- Make sure to backup NVRAM first before using this function
Updated NVRAM Backup Function
- Now it will create both NVRAM and NVDATA backup (nvr/nvd file)
Updated NVRAM Restore Function
- Now you can select NVRAM backup of any size, previously on 5MB size was supported
- NVDATA restore is not added yet, as device will recreate it after restoring NVRAM
Fixed Payload Not Found error for MT6779 CPU
- Features introduced may work on other devices too, which are not litsed here.
- User needs to untick By Model checkbox to be able to select Platform manually.
- For manual work, just select Platform and DA.
- For new secured devices, you may need to select AUTH and/or Preloader.
- Rest operations will work same.
Note : Some features are device/OS specific and may not work on all devices.
How to install libusb filter driver for Bypass Auth :
- Install libusb filter by running libusb-win32-devel-filter-184.108.40.206.exe from C:\UMTools\UltimateMTK\Drivers\
- Goto Start Menu > Libusb-Win32 > Filter Wizard
- Select Install a driver option, click Next.
- It will show you list of all devices you can install filter driver for. Select MTK USB Port and click Install.
- You are done.
Please note, that you don't need to disconnect phone once Disable Auth is done, and continue to required operation.
ESN / MEID / IMEI REPAIR IS INTENDED TO REPAIR ESN / MEID / IMEI TO ORIGINAL ONE WRITTEN ON PHONE BACK LABEL / BOX. WE DO NOT ENDORSE OR ENCOURAGE ESN / MEID / IMEI CHANGING. ITS ILLEGAL. USER IS SOLE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY DONE WITH USE OF FEATURES PROVIDED IN OUR SOFTWARE, NOT LIMITED TO ESN / MEID / IMEI.
ANY USER USING OUR SOFTWARE FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSE WILL BE SOLE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTS.
WE CONDEMN USE OF OUR SOFTWARE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSE.
How to Download :
- Download UMT Support Access.
- Connect UMT Box/Dongle to PC and Run UMT Support Access.
- Download required Executable from Installer folder.
- Download Mirrors
PLEASE DO NOT POST OFF TOPIC HERE. ONLY POST REGARDING THIS UPDATE AND SUPPORTED MODELS. ANY OFF TOPIC POST WILL BE DELETED
UMTv2 MTK Pro v4.0 Update Released