Samsung ADB Fastboot Driver
Driver Samsung Collections
The USB driver is only available for Windows and is considerably small in size, approximately 9.4 MB. If you’re using macOS or Linux, you wouldn’t need any driver. Just connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to the PC. The provided driver will work for any Samsung Galaxy device like Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8/S8+, Galaxy Nexus, and more.
Install Samsung USB Driver on Windows PC
- Download Samsung USB driver zip from above.
- Once downloaded, extract the file using an archive tool like WinZip or 7Zip.
- Open the extracted folder – “Samsung ADB Fastboot Driver”.
- Inside this folder, you shall see an executable file (.exe).
- So, double-click on “Samsung ADB Fastboot Driver” to initiate the installation.
- When prompted for User Account Control, click on “Yes”.
- The driver installation window will open up.
- Click on “Next”.
- Select your language and country and click on “Next”.
- Choose the installation location (C:\Program Files\Samsung\USB Drivers).
- Finally, click on “Install” to install Samsung USB driver on your Windows PC.
- Once complete, hit “Finish”.
When the driver has been installed, restart your PC. Now that you have been able to download Samsung USB driver and install it on your PC, go ahead, connect your phone to the PC and sync your data. If you have any questions about driver installation, let us know by leaving a comment below.