YGDP Tool Setup v3.97
- Flash Stock ROM : of course is the most popular use of this tool. So here you’ll find this particularly useful if you’ve bricked your device. YGDP tool works with CPB format and can be installed and used with ease.
- Install PreResource Image Files : You can use the YGDP Tool to install the PreResource image on your smartphone or another Android device. Those are recovery files bearing .img file extension. You can also flash boot.img, system.img and userdata.img.
- Device Configuration : YGDP tool allows you to view device information such as eMMc back-up, device name, and others.
- The android device must be rooted along with an unlocked bootloader otherwise there's a chance for unnecessary errors to occur.
- Back up all device data before any download or installation process and keep a backup of the device's user personal data as well because the tool will most certainly erase all contemporary device data.
- Allow download and installation from external sources from device settings otherwise, the device will block any process and as this tool cannot be found in any online stores such as the PlayStore, it is advised to download the ZIP and extract that and install it through the provided "exe".
- Download and install the device compatible Android USB drivers priorly so there won't be any problems during the integration between the PC and the device.
When the device has .cpb file extensions for flashing any custom ROM or recovery, the YGDP tool is the default software for CPB files. Different Stock firmware along with some other file extensions cannot be flashed with this tool. If the user does this, it will conceivably break the device, therefore, it is highly advised to avoid that.