Infinity CM2MT2 v2.07 Released
Infinity Chinese Miracle-2 MTK / Mediatek v2.07 - New Models and Features
As you know Infinty Team work hard and silently, but results of silent work may exceed any expectation.
It takes more that hour to prepare list of changes so you can imagine how much time takes a work itself.
Let's respect silent hard work instead of everyday's bla-bla (like many others do).
Thank you to be with us during last 15 years !
List of Changes for v2.07 :
- NewSOC : MT6785 support under test
- NewSOC : MT6885 support under test
- Changed : Protocol updated for RAPHAEL line
- Changed : Protocol updated for LEGACY line
- BugFix : MT6752 support fixed
- BugFix : MT8172/MT8173/MT8176 BROM support fixed
- BugFix : MT6570 support fixed
- Changed : EMI engine revised
- Changed : AutomaticBoot selection revised. More types and combinations are supported.
- Changed : Loader v1924 supported and tested
- Changed : Loader v1936 supported and tested
- Changed : Loader v1944 supported and tested
- New Feature : unmerged signature support
- Files with external signatures now flash correctly
- New Feature : Forced mode for Raphael line
- Allow automatically skip repartition, erase operations if it was not allowed without break flashing
- New Feature : WHOLE Flash Pre-Erase
- Erase whole USER region. Destroy ALL data include unique and secure one! Support both Modern and Legacy lines.
- Changed : Repartition procedure rebuild to support modern devices and special cases (user memory issues and other fixes)
- New Feature : Smart erase
- In manual mode selection and enabled pre-erase all unchecked partitions will not be touched
- Storage boundary checks now works correct on legacy and modern lines
Firmware Reader / Maker :
- Changed : Local DB updated to latest version
- Changed : Scatter creation support latest platforms and variants
- Changed : Scatter compatibility with SPFT optimized ( for DL only mode )
- New Feature : FileSystem creation and params now generated according Android version
- New Feature : Ability to skip "critical" partitions verification during read ( bl-unlocked devices and specific cases )
Memory Tool :
- New Feature : Switch working mode ( ADR - PRT options in global settings ) without tool restart (no need to exit and run software again)
- New Feature : Error ignoring on RAPHAEL line devices. Errors are not triggers shutdown anymore.
- Changed : Update PMT operation rebuild. Support modern devices and use multiple factors now.
- Changed : Init preloader operation. Support plain preloader dumps that was created by MemoryTool.
- Changed : Partition listing style on LEGACY devices. In case of protected regions do not triggered shutdown anymore.
- Changed : Write operation now handle correctly some sparse images used in Android 9 and newer versions
- BugFix : Format FS procedure updated
- BugFix : Reset FRP procedure updated
- BugFix : Identify procedure updated and revised
- New Feature : eMMC life counter check during Identify
- Show, if possible by Agent or HW, storage life status. LifeCycleEnd(ReadOnly), LifeCycleNearEnd states.
- Support only Raphael newer than MT6739. Support NAND devices as well ( MT6570 )
User Data :
- New Feature : Reset Privacy Locks
- Support old and modern devices. Procedure is USERDATA SAFE if that required
Loader Database :
- Base Loader v1924 included
- Base Loader v1936 included
- Base Loader v1944 included
- New TECNO sec agents included
- New VIVO sec agents included
- New ALCATEL sec agents included
- New Hisense sec agents included
- New Moto sec agents included
- New Huawei sec agents included
- New Lenovo agents included
- And other different and generic models can be found in list
- Changed : Base DB revised, unused and "buggy" types removed from BASE agents.
- Change settings if DA version not contain your device platform
- Changed : EMIDb updated, more types supported
- Changed : Preloader parser now shows more complete memory details
Infinity CM2MT2 v2.07 Setup | GDrive 01
Infinity CM2MT2 v2.07 Setup | GDrive 02
Infinity CM2MT2 v2.07 Setup } Indishare
Infinity CM2MT2 v2.07 Setup | MShare
Password for archive is: 12345678
Post a Comment