MultiUpgrade V7.0 (For Meizu M88)
- Open the SFC directory. Run Test PC Tool.exe and click Begin.
- Open the flashing platform directory and run the MultiUpgrade V7.0 file (For M81C). Double-click it.
- Click Start on the right of the progress bar. The following second window is displayed.
- The upgrade is complete, with the progress bar indicating 100% full (as shown below).
- Press the power button to power on the mobile phone. So upgrading is done.
- If your phone is flyme firmware, you need to flash with engineering firmware in the MultiUpgrade V7.0 file. So engineering firmware is selected, follow the same procedure of flashing the Flyme firmware.
- Enter the function test instruction *983*1# to enter the engineering mode.
MultiUpgrade V7.0 (For M88)