Acer B1-740 (Iconia One 7) Firmware
Do you own an Acer smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM firmware for your Acer device? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you have landed in the right place. Here you can download Acer stock ROM firmware for all models.
If your Acer device is corrupted or bricked, download Acer stock firmware from here (based on device model number) and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to get it back to a working condition again.
SDImage Install SOP
- Un-zip “SDImage File”
- Copy the “FirmwareInstall” folder to the root directory of the MicroSD card.
- Please insert the MicroSD card into B1740
- Make sure B1-740 has plenty of power in the flash process.
- Please shut down(power off) B1-740, and power it on again, and now, B1-740 will enter into the flash process automatically. Please wait a moment, until the process was up to 100%. Please according to the bottom of the screen prompt information remove the MicroSD card.
- After remove the MicroSD card, B1-740 will reboot automatically. Now, B1-740 will be optimized loading system program for the first time. After finish this process, the system will enter the lock frequency interface. At this point, flash process has been finished, unlock and enter into the home screen.
- Download Acer USB Driver and install it on your computer for connecting your device to PC or laptop computer.
- If you are not able to find the stock ROM firmware file for your Acer device on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
- Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your Acer device after flashing stock ROM firmware file on it.
- Get rooting tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your Acer smartphone or tablet by dropping a comment below.
- Acer Mobile officially provides all the stock ROM firmware files given here. So, if you face any issues while flashing the firmware on your device, contact their Support Team.