Apple Releases iOS 15 .1.1 and iPadOS 15.1.1 Download
...:::iOS 15.1.1 New Final IPSW Download Links:::...
What is New :
Apple has released iOS 15.1.1 with bug fixes exclusive to the iPhone 12 and iPhone 13. This release comes almost a month after that of iOS 15.1 — which enabled SharePlay. In the meantime, the company is testing iOS 15.2 which is packed with changes and tweaks aimed at user privacy and security. iOS 15.1.1 improves call drop performance on iPhone 12 and 13 models. We advise all users to install this update to take advantage of the latest patches.
The release notes Apple has provided don’t mention anything except for the bug fixes we’ve stated. It’s unclear if this update brings any other changes as well. We will be updating this article if we discover anything else. If you’re on the beta release channel and running iOS 15.2, then you won’t be receiving iOS 15.1.1. Apple has either patched these bugs already in beta 3, or it will include them in beta 4 in a week or two.
iOS 15.2 is expected to be released within a month or two to the public. If you’re still on iOS 15.1, follow the steps below:
- Head to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Click on General.
- Tap on Software Update.
- Wait for it to refresh.
- Once the iOS 15.1.1 update shows up, click Download and Install.
- Make sure you leave your device plugged in at all times as it installs the update.
Considering it’s a x.x.1 update, we aren’t expecting it to include any major changes. If you want to get your hands on new features and don’t want to wait for iOS 15.2’s stable release, you can sign up now for the public beta on Apple’s website. However, we don’t advise users to run beta software on their daily drivers, as features may break or malfunction at any given point.
Update Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
New Release iOS 15.0.2 Download IPSW Direct Links
How to Update your device wirelessly
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- To update now, tap Install.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
With iOS 15.0.1, you can have your iOS device update automatically. To turn on automatic updates, go to Settings > General > Software Update > Automatic Updates. Your iOS device will automatically update to the latest version of iOS. Some updates might need to be installed manually.
Update Your Device Using iTunes
If you can’t update wirelessly on your iOS device, you can update manually using iTunes on a computer that you trust. If your computer is using Personal Hotspot on the iOS device that you’re updating, connect your computer to a different Wi-Fi or Ethernet network before you update.
- Click Download and Update.
- If asked, enter your passcode. If you don't know your passcode, learn what to do.
iOS 15.1.1 Download IPSW Direct Links :
- 15.1.1 (12 mini) : iPhone13,1_15.1.1_19B81_Restore.ipsw
- 15.1.1 (12) : iPhone13,2,iPhone13,3_15.1.1_19B81_Restore.ipsw
- 15.1.1 (12 Pro) : iPhone13,2,iPhone13,3_15.1.1_19B81_Restore.ipsw
- 15.1.1 (12 Pro Max) : iPhone13,4_15.1.1_19B81_Restore.ipsw
- 15.1.1 (13 Pro) : iPhone14,2_15.1.1_19B81_Restore.ipsw
- 15.1.1 (13 Pro Max) : iPhone14,3_15.1.1_19B81_Restore.ipsw
- 15.1.1 (13 mini) : iPhone14,4_15.1.1_19B81_Restore.ipsw
- 15.1.1 (13) : iPhone14,5_15.1.1_19B81_Restore.ipsw
Just Follow the Rules and Be Polite
Saying "thank you" can be hard. But it's so important.