Infinity CM2MT2 v2.30 Released
Infinity Chinese Miracle-2 MTK / Mediatek v2.30 - More Models & Features
As ordinary, unique functions and methods Released
- Changed : Protocol updated for Raphael / Legacy platforms
- Changed : FireFly / Infinity DA (Download Agents) updated
- FireFly : NewSOC : MT6580 [Legacy]
Current list of Supported SoC :
- Legacy : MT6580, MT6735, MT6737
- Raphael : MT6739, MT6761, MT6763, MT6765, MT6768, MT6771
- EOL info and other HW stuff also shown for LEGACY
- In most cases on LEGACY devices UserData encryption can be not set.
- FireFly allow boot/read even devices with dead DRAM. No need to desolder eMMC for data recovery!
- Changed : UltraFlash engine updated
- Changed : New types supported
- Changed : Internal Database updated
- Changed : UltraFlash activated by default, no more any write restrictions
- Changed : Read/Write/Erase operations revised
- Changed : "SmartReset" updated for Legacy and old Raphael lines
- Changed : "SmartReset Extra" updated
- Changed : "SmartReset Data Safe" option activated
- Remove all APP and Security settings, retain userdata for Vivo, Oppo.
- It works for limited number of models at the moment, it depend on android version/build, use at own risk!
- Brand/model selection is not required, autodetection works
- Changed : Many different general changes and fixes applied
Infinity-Box CM2MT2 v2.30
Password for archive is :12345678
Infinity-Box 16 years updates and support as nobody else since year 2005
Post a Comment