Apple Releases iOS 15.2 Final IPSW Download
...:::iOS 15.2 New Final IPSW Download Links:::...
What is New :
iOS & iPadOS 15.2 Release Notes
Update your apps to use new features, and test your apps against API changes.
The iOS & iPadOS 15.2 SDK provides support to develop apps for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS & iPadOS 15.2. The SDK comes bundled with Xcode 13.2, available from the Mac App Store. For information on the compatibility requirements for Xcode 13.2, see Xcode 13.2 Release Notes.
App Privacy Report
- iOS & iPadOS 15 introduced the Record App Activity feature in the privacy settings, allowing people to save a summary of sensor, data, and internet access by apps on their device. In iOS & iPadOS 15.2, this activity is presented in Settings in a new UI called App Privacy Report. This is a great opportunity to review your app’s sensor, data, and internet usage. To view your activity in the report, go to Settings > Privacy > App Privacy Report > Turn On App Privacy Report. Activity will show once you use your app. (78696668)
- StoreKit APIs that present a refund request sheet can be tested with StoreKit Testing in Xcode. Use beginRefundRequest(in:) or beginRefundRequest(for:in:) when working with UIKit or the refundRequestSheet(for:isPresented:onDismiss:) view modifier when working with SwiftUI. (70794860)
- StoreKit APIs that present a sheet in your app to manage subscriptions can be tested with StoreKit Testing in Xcode. Use showManageSubscriptions(in:) when working with UIKit or the manageSubscriptionsSheet(isPresented:) view modifier when working with SwiftUI. (79975963)
- New SKTestSession.TimeRate values are available to use in automated tests with the StoreKit Test framework. (82680742)
- Subscriptions no longer continue to auto-renew after calling expireSubscription(productIdentifier:) in automated tests using StoreKit Test. (82800700)
- Pay-as-you-go offers are no longer displayed incorrectly in payment sheets when testing subscriptions with StoreKit Testing in Xcode. (74165210)
- Legacy Contacts has been added to iOS & iPadOS 15.2, allowing users to designate people as legacy contacts for their accounts, as part of the Digital Legacy program. (84536375)
- iCloud+ subscribers can now access and use Hide My Email directly from the Mail app. (84956894)
- Streaming in the Music app could result in higher CPU usage, causing faster battery drain in some scenarios. (84861891, 85326575)
- Auto Call can now be set up to use one of two methods for initiating an emergency call: holding the side button together with a volume button, or rapidly pressing the side button multiple times. Both methods now show a longer, 8-second countdown before placing an emergency call. (84620050)
- Tags can now be bulk renamed and deleted. (82177979)
- Using alert(_:isPresented:actions:message:) and confirmationDialog(_:isPresented:titleVisibility:actions:) now present. (83731075)
- Pushing a ScrollView that has a background applied while inside of a stack style NavigationView when inside a TabView is now correctly tracked by the navigationBar and tabBar. (83686857)
- List correctly respects safe area insets. (83312573)
- Views are no longer hidden when using the iPad pointer to present a context menu. (83953549)
- A TextField won’t attempt to localize the raw string TextField("Placeholder", text: $text) when building against iOS 15 and running on older releases.
Update Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
New Release iOS 15.2 Download IPSW Direct Links
How to Update your device wirelessly
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- To update now, tap Install.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
With iOS 15.2, you can have your iOS device update automatically. To turn on automatic updates, go to Settings > General > Software Update > Automatic Updates. Your iOS device will automatically update to the latest version of iOS. Some updates might need to be installed manually.
Update Your Device Using iTunes
If you can’t update wirelessly on your iOS device, you can update manually using iTunes on a computer that you trust. If your computer is using Personal Hotspot on the iOS device that you’re updating, connect your computer to a different Wi-Fi or Ethernet network before you update.
- Click Download and Update.
- If asked, enter your passcode. If you don't know your passcode, learn what to do.
iOS 15.2 Download IPSW Direct Links :
- iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
iPadOS 15.2 IPSW Direct Download Links :
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (5th generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (6th generation), iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (4th generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (7th and 8th generations), 10.2-in. iPad (9th generation)
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
Just Follow the Rules and Be Polite
Saying "thank you" can be hard. But it's so important.