Odin Multi Downloader v4.43
This is the Official community of Samsung Odin that effort for up to date Odin download links and Guides. Odin is the most commonly using flashing tool for Samsung smartphones and tabs which is leaked by the Samsung Inc. Odin is lightweight, yet powerful and widely used by the worldwide Android users. In order to flash your device's firmware, you need to put your device on to the Download mode (Odin mode ). Right now, Odin is only compatible with windows platform but you can use Heimdall if you need alternatives for Linux or MAC OS. XDA developers and Odin Android community trying to provide up to date direct download links and various kind of usages.
Samsung Odin Features
- Flash Stock Firmware - With Odin, you can Flash stock firmware on your Samsung Device. So this is extremely useful to come with a fix in a condition like crash, boot loop or any issue related to software operations.
- Flash Custom Firmware (Flashing Custom ROM) - Flashing a Custom firmware stands for replacing content aiming modifications in the firmware. Odin allows an effective processing.
- Flash Recovery File (TWRP) - Like Stock and Custom firmware flashing Odin gives the chance for flash Stock or Custom Recovery. In that way, you will be able to add many sorts of functions to your Samsung Android device.
- Flash Kernels ( .tar/.zip/.img) - Flashing Stock or Custom Kernels is possible. Notice, you must have Odin flashable custom kernel (.tar) and compatible with your Android device.
- Flash Root Package (MD5 and .tar files) - Odin can Flash custom root packages on your device to letting root access.
NOTE: Odin gets updated with the time changes, as of now Odin Multi Downloader is the latest version. Keep in your Mind that we always recommend you to get the latest version as it will be more stable and improved interface. Odin Multi Downloader is compacted with developed GUI interface, better execution speed and the minimum of bugs. You can Download Odin via our direct links.
Odin Multi Downloader Links
Here you can find the most recent versions of this amazing flashing tool. Check Odin download page for the Changelog and Download links for All Versions
Required Tools and Guides - Samsung Odin
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
- Mobile Odin -->What is Mobile Odin
Use on-device firmware flasher If you have rooted Android device and you need to flash ROM to your smartphone or Android Tablet, You can use Mobile ODIN, this app is on-device flasher so you can run it through your device. Developed by Chainfire and you can buy Pro version or use community only mobile Odin lite version.
- Special thanks, Goes to Samsung Odin Download and partners !
- Download ADB Fastboot
- How to Flash Stock ROM with SamsungOdin
- How Install Stock Firmware via Odin Tool
- Odin Change Log and Download links for All Versions - Odin download page !
- Official Odin Forum
Some Important Facts to Notice !
- Important: Backup all your information before proceeding.
- This tool only works with Windows Computers
- Install the latest USB drivers on your PC
- It is recommended to use the latest tool available.
- Pick Correct ROM, Files, and tutorial. Some mistakes will result in permeant BRICK.
- Install the latest Samsung USB drivers (links provided in download section)
- Use Heimdall for Linux/MAC OS
- You need correct Android ROM files (PIT and TAR) /Custom ROM / Stock ROM (Check the device support, Download Stock ROM and extract it on the PC)
- USB data cable / Make sure to have at least 50-60% power strength
- ADB, Fastboot, and USB Drivers
- Check the forum for Troubleshooting Guide.
- If your Android SmartPhone gets stuck on logo screen, switch to DL mode and run/repeat again.
- If “Odin id non-functional” and “Failed” error messages pop up.
Unplug and plug the device again. Then turn to DL mode and unplug it again and re-plug. Odin detects the device automatically and then clicks”Start”.
- If you stuck at a random process or unable to proceed , try with latest Odin version available.
- If you have any Other problem related to Samsung Odin , check the forum.
- If Odin does not detect your Samsung, try multiple replugging and unplugging. Remember to use a proper USB too
- Odin comes with a wide device support, in fact almost all Samsung models are compatible with Odin, but it is a must to check the device specs and tutorial before
Post a Comment