Chimera Tool v29.90.1720 Update Released
⭐️ HarmonyOS Support on Huawei (Kirin CPUs) Phones ⭐️ First in the World ⭐️
Software Version : 29.90.1720
Release Date : 08 October 2021
Factory / Bootrom Mode (HUAWEI USB COM 1.0) service functions are now available on Huawei phones with HarmonyOS!
Here are some of our most used Factory / Bootrom Mode Functions :
- FRP and Huawei ID Remove
- Modify OEMInfo (Vendor/Country, Disable FW version check, ...)
- Load Factory Fastboot (partially supported; updates in progress)
- And many more...
Supported CPUs: Kirin 710/710A/710F, 810/820, 980/985, 990/990 5G
Due to some changes done by Huawei, phones that are updated to HarmonyOS, would not present the Huawei USB COM 1.0 serial port after test pointing. Without the Huawei USB COM 1.0 serial port Chimera cannot communicate to these devices in factory/bootrom mode.
You need to use a modified USB cable, we call it the "Harmony TP Cable". If this cable is used, Huawei USB COM 1.0 serial port is available and all Chimera factory/bootrom mode service functions will work on HarmonyOS models.
Harmony TP Cable, How-to
What you need :
- 1 pc. 150 Ohm (150 Ω) resistor
- 1 pc. 270 Ohm (270 Ω) resistor
- 1 pc. 1.5 kiloohm (1.5 kΩ) resistor
- and 1 pc. standard USB cable
Here is how-to make the cable :
- You still have to test point (this cable only works if the test pointing is done)
- Make sure that you always connect the cable to the phone first
- Make sure, when asked to disconnect you always disconnect the cable from the computer first
- You have to see the Huawei USB COM 1.0 serial port in Windows Device Manager. If you cannot see it, most probably the modified cable is wrong.
Why do I see unknown device in Windows Device Manager?
Most probably you connected the cable to your computer first. Please make sure that you connect the cable to the phone first.
I disconnected the cable but I can still see the phone connected, why?
Most probably you disconnected the cable from the phone first, and not the computer. Please make sure that you always disconnect the cable from the computer first.
Visit our Webshop: https://chimeratool.com/shop
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chimeratool
Read our Help & Documentation: https://chimeratool.com/docs
Get Support: https://chimeratool.com/contact
GsmEasy Distributor: http://www.imei.us
GsmServer Distributor: http://www.gsmserver.com