Chimera Tool v35.06.2049 Update Released
⭐️ #10 BiWeekly - New MTK Patch IMEI Procedure & Bugfixes ⭐️
Software Version : 35.06.2049
Release Date : 9 March 2023
New Generic MTK Patch IMEI Procedure
Whether this function is available depends on the security settings of the phone, and it is not determined by the brand, model, or SoC. Chimera will examine these parameters when you connect a device, and if the phone is compatible, the procedure button will be displayed. Please note: this is a patch, any OTA or firmware update will return the device to its original state.
- Qualcomm : fixed a bug which made impossible to detect Vivo, Xiaomi, Motorola phones in ADB mode
- Samsung : fixed a bug in Samsung's Firmware Filter dialog during Firmware Update procedure
- MTK : fixed a bug when detecting bootloader unlock state for Xiaomi models
- MTK : fixed a bug when incorrectly displaying the missing MTK driver notification
- MTK : fixed a progress bar issue
We've created a video about the new MTK Patch IMEI procedure, you can watch it here.
Visit our Webshop: https://chimeratool.com/shop
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chimeratool
Read our Help & Documentation: https://chimeratool.com/docs
Get Support: https://chimeratool.com/contact